Tuesday 28 July 2009

Cat! Cat! Cat!

Goodbye Giant Princess. I hope you have a great time on your adventure. I made this as your leaving present. It might not seem like much but I learnt it all from scratch. WOOP!

Here are the lyrics:

Hey kitty - what's going on?
Which philosopher put you there?
(Schrodinger!)
I don't know much about this sort of thing
It seems unfair.

Hey Schrodinger - stop being a jerk
Let the cat out of that box
I don't care what state it's in
Let the cat out of that box

I know it's just a thought experiment
Just quantum mechanics
But putting cats in boxes...well...
It just seems sick.

I want to know what's going on
This experiment seems quite wrong
Have you thought about the cat?
Hey Erwin - stop being a twat
(Stop being a twat)

Cat solo!

NOTE: I uploaded it in rubbish quality because I don't have the time to wait for it to upload and be all fancy - it's 2AM! I'm super sleepy. Still - I will try to upload a proper one later.

TWx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my sh*tting GOD! That is f*cking awesome.

...

I hate you.

Shaun x.

(The 'x' stands for crosshairs, which I'll be lining you up in when I shoot you after being consumed by jealousy and rage or something)