Monday 14 September 2009

Piney Gir's New Album!


Hello

Today is an exciting day. Piney Gir's new album is finally released...well - in its digital form at least. You can download it from places in return for money and I can totally confirm that it is worth at least twice as much money as any website is asking for it.

The physical CD is out at the end of this month.

Seriously. Wow. "For The Love of Others," (my favourite song) is worth however much money alone. It's just brilliant and involves a gospel choir and a singalong bit that makes you want to stand up...and...well...sing along.

So yeah. I made a picture to encourage you. If you click on it then it should be pretty big and you should love it.

Altogether now:

(He loves me
He loves me not)
Everybody
(He loves me
He loves me not)
Is gonna go away
(He loves me
He loves me not)
It's nothing special
(He loves me
He loves me not)
It happens every day
(He loves me
He loves me not)
Don't let your heart stop

No comments: