Monday 21 June 2010

Ke$ha Week: Number One Fan

If you've been reading my blog for a bit then you know all about my drawings of Ke$ha - a pop starlet who makes a big song and dance about her naughty and wild antics. When I was much yougner, I would have believed everything she said...whereas now I just laugh and feel sorry for all the people that swallow the stories of her puking in shoes or brushing her teeth with fizzy pop.

Anyways. I did loads of drawing this weekend (and lots of walking too!) and ended up with enough Ke$ha material for an entire WEEK! So, this week is officially Ke$ha Week on my blog and website. I shall celebrate by puking in some shoes wearing my placenta round my neck  watching Murder She Wrote.

If you want to do a drawing of Ke$ha or something then please do and email it over to timothy UNDERSCORE winchester AT yahoo DOT com

No comments: