Wednesday 19 January 2011

Wizarding Wednesday #13

Hello! It's Wednesday! And there's a NEW WIZARD in town! Who is he? What does he do? Will we ever find out his name? Do any of them even have names? Where am I? What's going on?

I'm sure we can all agree that these are very important questions. I should probably answer some of them at some point. But not today because it's Wednesday and we have better things to do with our time. Like looking at drawings of wizards!

I had a busy Tuesday evening. I was meant to meet up with four people at the same time - two of whom I know, and two who I hadn't met before (but the other people had so it was fine). Due to bizarre circumstances, I eventually met up with one I did know and one I didn't. The other two were AWOL. But still, we went for burgers (uh oh) and they were amazing and our waitress was cool and we sat in a nice booth. Then I got an email from one of the AWOL pals (the one I did know) and went to visit him - but only briefly because it was late. I mean, that was a mega busy Tuesday in my books.

IN OTHER NEWS: I registered my interest to have a table at May's MCM Expo. And I'm also booked into a table at this event in March. Hope you can make it!

No comments: