Friday 30 July 2010

Draw A Monster! Results #1

Hello! I asked for people to draw some monsters...and was totally overwhelmed with the response! I'm so happy...which, if you read this blog on a regular basis, is quite a rare feat.

So firstly, thanks to everyone who sent in a monster. And if you haven't sent one in but want to...then do it! I'd love to see them!

So, without further ado, here they are (in alphabetical order):

This monster drawing was sent in by Andy. He's an Internet-making whizz. If you need a website made then get in touch with him... Or get in touch with me and I'll put you in touch with him? Excellent work!

This monster was drawn by Briony! Super cute! I like the fact that Tracy's bow looks like the monster's nose. That's right! Monsters have noses too! And feelings! Don't you forget it!
This Monster was sent in by Carly. Carly and I used to work together and she's lovely. And look at her monster. Technically, she hasn't actually drawn anything- but she used smart erasing and therefore wins a prize. A burger-shaped prize. Thanks Carly!

The final Monster drawing for this post is from Clark - the charming fellow who does Thought Bubble! I'm totally going to Thought Bubble this year and I'm super excited. You should all come along. Oh! If you come along, I'll try and do a Kuato impression for you! I know someone who does an ace one - so maybe they can give me lessons. More importantly - brilliant monster - thanks Clark!

Right - that's the first batch. Brilliant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed these monsters with the mostesses.