Monday 5 July 2010

Harry Potter: Ginny!

Woo! It's Monday! But that means I didn't get to talk about Friday! OMG! Also - check out Miss Sassypants herself - Ginny Weasley is on the scene!

FRIDAY:
On Friday, I was sociable. I went to a pub and spoke to people and didn't run away after three minutes. Well done me. I had a very nice time and got to talk about stuff...mostly the Doctor Who finale. I didn't really like Doctor Who until the new guy arrived. Plus, I like River Song's catchphrase...spoilers, indeed. And I spoke to some people I've been to scared to talk to before. Yeah! The only downside was that getting home was a pain in the arse. Ho hum.

THE WEEKEND:
I was meant to visit a friend's house for a BBQ...but I just woke up on the miserable side of bed. It was weird and unpleasant, but I got lots of drawing done. Oh - and I watched these ace movies:
  1. What a Girl Wants
  2. A Cinderella Story
  3. The Lizzie McGuire Movie
Even those movies were all genetically designed to cheer me up, I just moped about and drew by fingers to the bone. I hope the BBQ Pal won't hate me.

MONDAY:
A friend lent me the latest True Blood book so I'm devouring that. It's not my favourite so far...it feels like a lot of set up is taking place. Blah.

IN OTHER NEWS: It looks like this might be a pretty intense Summer. I'm possibly going to Caption and to Edinburgh! This is more travelling than I've done in the last year. Huh.

1 comment: