Sunday 8 May 2011

Last Week

Hello! I feel like I should "do a blog" because it's Sunday. The only catch is that I can't really remember what I've been up to. Isn't that terrible?

I met up with a pal on Thursday for burgers? That totally happened. But besides that, I think I've just been working and hounding people about taking part in Wizard Week. I've had some great entries so far - but I'd love it if lots of people got involved. So, yeah. If you're reading this - draw a wizard!

I sent People I Know #13 off to the printers! That's something! It's going to cost me lots to print though since it's full colour and 40 pages! OMG!

There was probably other important things too...but it's late and I should go to bed. I want to learn how to play Dungeons and Dragons too. That's something. Any idea where I start in my quest for knowledge? Anyone?

More importantly - is anyone coming to MCM Expo at the end of the month?

Stay out of trouble
TWx

1 comment:

Welcome... said...

I will be at the Expo on the Saturday! :)