Saturday 16 June 2012

MINI POST: MCM Expo

Hello!
Time for a mini blog post about some things! Woo hoo! Hold on tight as I whine and moan about all the things I don’t like.

Oh. Except that this post is about May’s MCM Expo. There will be whining and moaning, but all of that pales into insignificance when I show you this:


Yes – that’s right. It’s Toby cosplay! The first ever…and possibly the last. Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I pretty much exploded! With happiness! Amazing.
The rest of MCM was a blur after that. I met some cool people and I saw some familiar faces but overall, I found the event quite stressful. It is now HUGE and I felt a little overwhelmed. Don’t get me wrong – I’m thrilled to see the Comic Village growing alongside it… but I could have done with a little rest at some point. And maybe some nearby toilets. I was lucky enough to be sharing a table with a friend so we could take it in turns to eat, but the idea of doing it alone makes me sad.

Oh. And I should be at the Manchester MCM in July. Probably.

In other news, I drew this picture of Invincible. But you already knew that if you follow me on Twitter, Tumblr or Facebook. Oh. And Instagram but I have no idea how to link to that...

 

No comments: