Saturday 17 April 2010

Ke$ha : She was sick in a shoe or something...

When I was younger, I believed pretty much everything I was told - especially if it was about a popstar that I liked. Of course they sang live! Of course they wrote their own songs! Of course they were best friends...

I grew out of that way of thinking after a while... just like I grew out of...um...that was pretty much the main thing I grew out of.

Still, along comes Ke$ha with her "I'm a naughty wildchild" schtick and it makes me really sad. I know full well that Young Me would have eaten up all her tall tales. Of course she was sick in a shoe! Of course she defaced the Hollywood sign! Of course she brushes her pearly whites with some Jack Daniels. She's a wildchild!

Young Me was stupid. Old Me is totally onto you Ke$ha! All it takes is for someone to tell you to apologise and you'll do it. You're not fooling me! I'm far too cynical for that.  Cynical and old.

IN OTHER NEWS: my computer is still not working and I'm still miserable. A girl from Santa Cruz came to visit and we went to Nando's - which is obviously the place to take someone you haven't seen for five years. Everything else has been pretty crappy but I tried being sociable so that's OK.

FUN FACT: This was going to be four separate strips (hence the different coloured background) but I couldn't be arsed to spread out one rubbish joke for that long...

No comments: