Thursday 22 April 2010

Lady Gaga vs Fashion

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy wearing smart clothes and going to high-powered business meetings. Well...actually...only the bit about the clothes is true. Plus, having a broken computer has messed up my uploading attempts. Still, on the plus side, I've mostly been getting to bed before 1AM...so yay?

The Ke$ha comics turned out to be pretty popular...and I intend to make some more in the future...but I really want to post this Lady Gaga one first because it makes me laugh. Oh Lady Gaga - what are you wearing now?

2 comments:

Timothy James Earl said...

hello!
today my friend was telling me about the Scott Pilgrim film coming out soon (exciting!) and it made me think about how i came to hear about the comic. After battling with my memory i remembered that you told me about it, which made me decide that maybe i should say hello and find out how you are. i've just stumbled across your blog and i'm really, really glad to see that you're still making things. generally amazing things, too. yes. anyway - hi. how are you?

(i would have sent this as some sort of message but i'm new to the scaryscary blog world and don't know how. is it even possible?)

x

get in here said...

Great comic! lady gaga - i've said it before and i'll say it again... she's a dickhead BUT i do still fancy her. So there. I know it's wrong, don't for a minute think I don't.