Friday 4 February 2011

Emma: Puppets

Oh. Em. Effing. Gee! It's not just any Friday - it's the first Friday of February (and also my last day at my current job). Obviously this is the perfect excuse to bust out a drawing featuring everybody's favourite Emma. Not only does it feature Emma - it also features some puppets!

Right. So. Thursday was annoying because my iPhone lost four minutes when I woke up and I didn't know. I only just made it to work on time! It seems to have found those minutes now though, thank goodness!

Also - I'm going to spend the weekend designing two People I Know posters. They will be A3 sized and in colour...but that's all I know so far. Obviously you should let me know if you have any suggestions of what to draw. I might try drawing them at A2 - making them the biggest drawing I've ever done...

IN OTHER NEWS: I hope you have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

DC said...

Poor Emma :((