Monday 14 February 2011

Valentine's Day - Part 4

If this drawing doesn't make sense, click here to read the first part. 

Happy Valentine's Day! If you want me, I'll be crying under my desk. Possibly eating gingerbread hearts or something. I hope your Valentine's Day is better than mine!

But yeah - here is the fourth part of the Valentine's story. I had a clear goal in mind when making this - Toby has to be asked out by a nice/normal person on Valentine's Day. If you've read People I Know #1 and #4, you'll have seen Toby's romantic back story in all its disastrous glory. His catchphrase when things went wrong was always "I've got to go," - which may or may not have been my own exit strategy in awkward social situations.

Also - it was the weekend and I have some exciting/scary news - it looks like I'm moving house next weekend. I don't know how this will affect my updating schedule after this week. It all depends on whether I can afford a scanner and whether I can get online as soon as I'm settled in. And I'll need to explore the area and visit new places too. Oh! And it's back to work tomorrow! Jeez - this week is going to be a shock to the system. Either way, I'll keep you posted about what's going on.

IN OTHER NEWS: Don't forget that I've got a table at this Small Press Expo next month!

1 comment:

Shamina said...

Does this mean no more visits to your favourite local supermarket? :(