Wednesday 9 February 2011

Valentine's Day - Part 1

It's Wednesday and that means Wizards, right?! Well...yes and no because today is the start of the first ever People I Know Valentine's Day Crossover! For the remainder of this week and ALL of next week, we'll have a story about...well, I'll let you read it.

For those new readers (hello!) who aren't familiar with the characters here then the ones in purple are wizards. They normally appear on my website on a Wednesday. And the green dinosaur is called Toby. He is the first ever People I Know character and has a terrible time when it comes to love. In previous issues of People I Know he's been dumped, drugged and experimented on. He cries a lot. His BFF is a piece of toast called Christina.

This is the first time I've made a mini story arc specially for my website. I've worked hard on it and I really hope you enjoy it!

Stop by tomorrow for the next part!

1 comment:

DC said...

Hurrah, a story arc! Woot woot!