Tuesday 25 September 2012

People I Know - The Shop!

I'm often asked "how do you get your hair so soft and shiny?" The answer is a strict diet of water and cake.

I'm also often asked "do you sell stuff online?" The answer is no.

Well, the answer *was* no... until today. As of today, I'm opening a mini shop! You can find it here!

(((It's a mini shop because it's open from today until Friday)))

In the mini shop, you can purchase my very popular tote bags, mini comics and a MEGA PACK which contains some really cute vinyl stickers. Oh hey, you can look at the stickers here (they're on my sketchbooks)


I haven't run a shop before so my pal is doing all the hard work for me. I'm not being lazy but he has a PayPal and the time to pack stuff.

As I wrote above, the shop will close at the end of Friday (the 28th of September) so don't delay!

In other news, I've been working on the PROJECT which has gone well. I look forward to telling you all about it soon!

1 comment:

kickmeiamadog said...

Oh no, I missed :( But hopefully I'll see you at Thought Bubble?!