Wednesday 25 November 2009

Burping Dinosaur



AMAZING NEWS! Someone totally read my comics! Can you believe it?! A REAL PERSON! READING MY COMICS! WITH THEIR EYES! Yessssssssssssssssssss.

However! They seemed quite taken aback by how hopeless they all are and I felt bad for making someone (who is probably awesome) do a sad face. But it's ok! I made a comic where nothing bad happens. Phew.

UPDATE: I forgot to say! I am having a weird time of most things at the moment but I am totally trying to be sociable. Tonight I totally spoke to someone with real words and not just on the Internet and we went for a drink. Good work me. I might have sounded like a twat but I can totally work on that...right? Oh dear, I hope I didn't sound like a twat. Hmmm. Should I ask them whether I sounded like a twat? I will sleep on it before making a decision.

No comments: