Thursday 19 November 2009

Jessica Fletcher Week: A Drawing By Ben!



So today I was sitting at my desk and totally not crying when someone says I have post/mail! I rarely get post/mail that isn't from Amazon. How depressing. So yes - I was pretty excited. I was even more excited when it turned out to be a Jessica Fletcher for Jessica Fletcher Week by Ben! More importantly, it is the first ever Jessica Fletcher sent in my mail!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ben and I used to work together and he's great - except I can never forgive him for telling me that I looked like the dad from the Munsters. Ben and I don't work together any more so I'm rather touched that he took the time to draw a Jessica Fletcher. I suspect that Ben totally has the hots for Jessica Fletcher because she is a total babe and he totally wants to get to third base with her.

Thanks Ben! I'll buy you a sandwich soon (if you're around and not too busy making out with Jessica Fletcher)

No comments: