Wednesday 18 November 2009

Jessica Fletcher Week: A Montage By Dani!



Hello Hello! It is another lovely day of Jessica Fletcher Week! I hope you're all as excited as I am...

So, here is a Jessica Fletcher lovingly constructed by the marvel known as Dani Lurie. I follow Dani on Twitter and she follows me. Between the two of us, we've totally got Twitter sussed.

In Dani's mind, Jessica Fletcher is an avid blogger - swapping the typwriter for a pearl pink laptop. She's could be writing about crime and the like... but let's be honest, she's totally writing about boys and unicorns. You can't fool us Jessica Fletcher!!!

Thanks Dani! I owe you a prize!

2 comments:

Lizz said...

I'd read her blog for sure.

Dani said...

To be fair, I pretty much assume that everyone is on their computers, writing about boys and unicorns.