Monday 23 August 2010

The Ballad of Barbara - page 6 + 7

Good Day! The weekend has been and gone...and what a funny one it was! I spent Saturday doing mundane things like cutting out shapes from felt and throwing things away. Sunday was spent at Comiket doing stuff for We Are Words + Pictures. Fun times! I spoke to lots of people with their drawings and I hope I was helpful.

This week is a bit of a weird one. I'm going away on Thursday for a sort-of-work-thing. It's a bit of a big deal so I'm nervous and excited. And I'm getting a train there! But it means that Thursday and Friday's posts might have to be picture-only...if they even happen - since I'll be away from my computer and I don't have a laptop.

BUT! As a reward, I'll upload TWO pages from The Ballad of Barbara for the rest of the week. I'm still working on some new stuff so there is still more fun stuff to come. So far there are babies and brooding heroes and Ke$ha and Lady Gaga and some knights!

More importantly, how are you?

2 comments:

Bil said...

why does it feel like this story's gonna end badly ?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.