Friday 6 August 2010

Jessica Fletcher: Write a Book!

Oh! Em! Gee! It's only ruddy Jessica B. Fletcher from television's Murder, She Wrote. I did Jessica Fletcher Week on this blog a while ago and it's funny looking back at all those amazing drawings. It's a bit weird to see how much my own drawing-style (if you can call it that) has changed too. I think it's much cuter now!

Anyways. Since Lady Gaga made a comeback this week, it only seems fair that Jessica reappeared too. Plus, this is her most epic outing to date.

In other news - I've booked the entire weekend out for drawing. I'm super behind and I really need to get the new comic sorted. I might also try to sleep more than three hours. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.