Wednesday 11 August 2010

Real Life: Call Me

I'm thinking of trying out some new stuff drawing-wise...maybe fewer strips and more "a-page-a-week" type thing. Either way, here's a real life story about my real life.

I don't think it's fair to draw other people in a Real Life comic unless they agree to it...and obviously I couldn't ask this particular person because I've never heard from them since meeting them. Plus, this has happened so often, it's sort of fitting to use a big green blob - much easier than drawing out however-many-people I would actually have to draw if I was being true to life.

Plus I'm not as cute as the Drawn-Version-Of-Me when I cry. Or in general

IN OTHER NEWS: Goodnight!

3 comments:

Philippa said...

that bastard amoeba!

Lizz said...

more real life! more real life! I love the real life ones. Also, where are my Thundercats. I hope they will be here soon too. (maybe LionO will call? or Tygra? Tygra always seemed nice)

蔡曼鄭美玉屏 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.