Monday 2 August 2010

Twilight: My Review


Hello!

What a weekend! I went to Caption in Oxford to play some Dino-Saw-Us sticker games. I've never been to Oxford before it I quite like it. I 80% would like to live there... and they have a nice burger place! And I met some lovely people.

Anyways - here's a quick drawing. It's my review of the first Twilight book. You all know my feelings on Twilight by now... but I *really* wanted to like the book. Alas. Maybe I'll review the movie tomorrow? Either way, I should say that I'm behind on my drawing and the next few weeks are going to be pretty busy...so I apologise if I don't upload as much. Boo hoo.

I hope you had a nice weekend. What did you do?

Stay out of trouble
TWx

1 comment:

Bil said...

Heh, yesterday for the 1st time I watched 5 minutes of the 2nd or 3rd movie (the birthday, when the idiot cuts herself with a piece of paper). Couldn't stand it, it's even worse than the books.