Sunday 8 August 2010

Lady Gaga versus Two Girls One Cup

There are a lot of things on the Internet which spook me out. Like "Two Girls One Cup..." which I've heard enough about to know that it would upset me. And make me sick. Both at the same time!

But! It's OK because Lady Gaga is here to make everything better/much less gross. I hope you like it.

The weekend was mostly spent drawing. So, although I didn't see anyone - I've got all five drawings for the week done in advance! Score! And I had a nice ice lolly.

IN OTHER NEWS: I wore some pretty fancy clothes last week! I even wore a bow tie at one point! I'm going to treat myself to a new jacket at some point this month too! And maybe some grown up trousers. Any suggestions as to where one buys such items? Help me!

AND IN OTHER OTHER NEWS: I've tried actually using a Blogger Template for this blog. Please let me know what you think. And does anybody know how to centre the ruddy logo?! Grrr...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.