Monday 4 October 2010

Lady Gaga: Jokerface

Goodbye Weekend! Hello another week! I had a nice weekend. On Saturday, I saw an old pal who I haven't seen in quite some time. But then it started raining and my shoes fell apart. My socks were SOAKED and I had to go buy a new pair of shoes. But instead of doing what I normally do - which is to buy an identical pair of shoes - I went to a slightly fancy shoe shop and got slightly fancy shoes. FANCY!

ANYWAYS! Here is a drawing about Lady Gaga. I wonder what she got up to at the weekend.

IN OTHER NEWS: my proper website is nearly a year old! I started uploading pictures onto it from the 17th of October last year! I'm thinking of collecting some of my favourite drawings together into a FULL COLOUR COMIC! How would you feel about that?

No comments: