Friday 29 October 2010

What's in a Name?

So, my friend and I were discussing what would happen if we had a baby. I can't remember why but the baby ended up being called Jumanji...and I think we're all agreed that this is a brilliant name. And look how cute lil' ol' Jumanji is!

FUN FACT: The second-to-last panel features a brand new facial expression. Exciting, eh?

So it's Friday and I've taken the day off work so I can attend the MCM Expo. Remember - if you're coming to visit me, please do this dance. I'm really looking forward to the next three days but anticipate being exhausted by the end of it.

IN OTHER NEWS: I had a lie in this morning. It was amazing.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Strangely enough this name has actually come up in discussion for your unborn niece. I don't think it'll happen but it's strange that we've both thought of it.

Timothy Winchester said...

Hahahaha. Jumanji is a noble name and gets my vote!

DC said...

Jumanji = BRILLIANT!