Wednesday 20 October 2010

Underwear (and some exciting news)

It must be really tough to be a Pussycat Doll. I mean, not only do you have to sing and dance *ahem* but you have to do the whole thing in your knickers. And not even your nice, comfortable knickers... No, no, no. You have to do it all in really sexy and impractical knickers. Ugh. How depressing.

Anyways - I was going to go on a rant about how terrible and shameless the Pussycat Dolls are - but I'm sleepy. I had mini panic this morning about my printing but it looks like it should arrive in time for MCM Expo after all. PHEW.

And to celebrate this, I have a sort of exciting reveal. If you go to the comics section of my website, you can see all the nice covers of the stuff I've been working on.

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW RIGHT NOW:
  1. All the mini comics are now A7 sized and therefore much cuter
  2. The new mini comic is called Twins and is about being twins with someone. I think two of my real friends make cameo appearances in it...
  3. I've updated the covers to the collected volumes for no other reason than I hated the old ones
  4. People I Know: The First Year is a collection of my favourite drawings from the first year of my website - IN FULL RUDDY COLOUR!
  5. People I Know #11 is not in full colour but it's still super cute. Toby and Christina return! You might remember them from #1, #4 and #9 as well as the website... Christina bumps into an ex but something isn't quite right

3 comments:

xdraconianx said...

Checked out the new covers pretty snazzy stuff. I don't suppose you sell any of your stuff online do you?

Timothy Winchester said...

Hello! Thanks! Snazzy indeed! But alas - I haven't sorted out an online selling thing. One day though!

DC said...

Sure hope you would go for the online thing! :D