Thursday 11 November 2010

Feelings

Oh Toby. This is the very reason I could never ask anybody if they have feelings for me. Although, it's such a bizarre question I sort of feel that you're just begging for trouble by asking it.

Speaking of asking questions - someone asked me a question on the comments section of the blog and I don't appear to know how to reply to comments. So if you ever have a question and you want to leave a comment, I'll normally reply in the comments there. Unless someone can tell me how to reply to comments the proper way.

And since Wade was curious - the movie I watched last night was Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day. I decided that watching a Disney film was risky since I needed some sleep. But the film totally did the trick - I felt much better - much less achey and my brain only felt a little grim. Hooray!

Right then - don't forget about Jessica Fletcher Week! I had some great entires last year and new ones are still coming in. Get stuck in! Ask your friends! Ask your family! Ask your effing frog if you have one (and it doesn't mind giving it a go - you mustn't force anyone)! Go for it!

3 comments:

Jess said...

And where is this mega-post about mcm expo may I ask? :)

Timothy Winchester said...

Sorry Baker! You're right! I've uploaded some photos and just need to write about it...

DC said...

Aww, this is just too cute <3