Friday 26 November 2010

Jessica Fletcher Week 2010: The Visit

I know what you're thinking: why is there a drawing about Jessica Fletcher when Jessica Fletcher Week doesn't even start until Monday? Well - I wanted to put up an exciting drawing today so next week seems even more fun! And let me tell you, it will be fun. There are a bunch of drawings (that I still need to finish over the weekend) as well as some INCREDIBLE submissions. Seriously you guys, you've totally outdone yourselves! I can't wait to upload them. Plus, if you don't know who Grady is, he's Jessica's nephew. He always gets accussed of something or other. I like the fact that he looks identical to how I draw Jessica but with brown hair and glasses.


FUN FACT: I think the tears in the third panel are the longest tears I've ever drawn!


IN OTHER NEWS: I'm going to see the Harry Potter movie on Friday evening! And I've got some days off next week so I can start work on new stuff. And it's nearly Christmas!

No comments: