Monday 8 November 2010

Fish Nets

It's Monday! Yeah! The weekend was quite...um...weekendy? I spent Saturday doing errands like taking my coat to the cleaners and moved some things around and did a bunch of drawing. I also had a really fun dream where I did lots of drawing but then I woke up and realised I hadn't done any of that drawing. Boo hoo. Even more annoying, I couldn't remember any of the funny drawings I did in my dream. Bleh.

And Sunday was spent at Comiket. I met some nice people and now I'm sleepy.

And look! Here's a drawing! WITH LEGS!!! I had to draw legs because otherwise how would you see the fishnet stockings? I don't think I'll try drawing legs again in a while though.

IN OTHER NEWS: I'm about to write up the blurb for Jessica Fletcher Week! HOORAY! I hope you'll be taking part.

No comments: