Monday 8 November 2010

Jessica Fletcher Week 2010

Hello!

You may or may not know this, but last year I did something called Jessica Fletcher Week. You can check it out via this tag...

I really enjoyed it! People sent in some drawings and I put them on my blog and it was good fun. Well done everyone. And I'd really like to do it again. So that's what I'm going to do.

But I need your help!

As of the 29th of November, I'll spend those five days uploading a different Jessica Fletcher-themed drawing. I'll ask friends to send in drawings too and they'll get uploaded. If you'd like to participate. or know anyone that wants to participate, then please get in touch. Or just send in your drawing before the 29th! My email address is timothy_winchester (AT) yahoo (DOT) com. You don't need to be a comic-maker or anything so don't worry!

Um...what else? Jessica Fletcher, if you don't know, is the main character in Murder, She Wrote. And I guess you should send along any links you want me to direct people to? And please don't make the drawing too rude or anything? I mean, you're in charge but I really like Jessica Fletcher so please be nice.

Get in touch if you have any questions... You can do it!

No comments: