Wednesday 17 November 2010

Wizarding Wednesday #7

Wizard! Wednesday! You know the drill - it's Wizarding Wednesday. HOORAY! Except... I don't want to worry anyone but this is the last Wizarding Wednesday drawing I have planned for a while. Mainly because the new comic I'm working on is about wizards and I haven't really thought of any new Wizarding Wednesday. Sorry. But it still might appear! Just keep an eye out for next Wednesday...

Nothing much else to report. My shoes broke so I took them to the shoe doctor. I'm excited about Thought Bubble. Still. And as mentionned above, the new comic is about wizards. And I received another Jessica Fletcher today! Yeah!

On the downside, it looks like I'm going to have to think about my future and the new year at some point... Which doesn't sound like much fun. Hmmm...

2 comments:

DC said...

Purty stars *O*

Bil said...

Aw come on ! I loved wizarding wednesdays...