Friday 19 November 2010

Warning: Cool Hair

It's Friday and that means I'm off to Leeds for Thought Bubble. I'm excited and nervous. I'm also a bit stressed - I have an hour to eat, pack and shower...but instead I'm updating my blog. Awkward.

Anyways - there's not much to say. I saw some friends yesterday which was lovely. I need to see more friends! They solve everything.

Here is a drawing. I really like this one so I hope you do too! Please like it! It is the first time I've drawn a shark. And the sixth panel has an EPIC SAD FACE - a new type of emotion I have developed. It will serve me well...

3 comments:

Bil said...

kinda looks like the shark's puking on this guy...

Anonymous said...

I love it. I want a print. -pouts-

Do you sell your comics over the internet?

DC said...

I lol'd. Woot woot.