Tuesday 23 November 2010

Just Your Voice

Remember that time I was SUPER EXCITED about drawing a hand (and some rolls of fat)? Well, I decided I to revisit it. I think it turned out pretty well so I hope you like it. And if you're confused then this should explain everything...sort of...



Skip to about 1:20 and prepare to sing along. Or maybe just draw a Jessica Fletcher instead? After all, Jessica Fletcher Week is looming. I got some new ones today and finally started on my own. Except that my pens all got a bit rubbish so I'm hoping to rush to the art shop at some point for new ones. *sigh*

What else? I was mostly sad today because I wasn't at Thought Bubble. Boo hoo hoo. But it's bed time now so that counts for something, eh?

Oh - and hello to everyone who found my comic/blog after Thought Bubble! I hope we can be pals!

Stay out of trouble
TWx

PS. Can you drool when you're under the sea?

1 comment:

DC said...

PS. Can you drool when you're under the sea?

^ (Does best Sebastian voice) Darlin' it's better, down where it's wetter, take it from me~

... Ahem. I almost blurted out "YOU POOR UNFORTUNATE SOUL!" after the cake line XD Woo, Little Mermaid!