Wednesday 24 November 2010

Wizarding Wednesday #8

Hey Gang! I know I said "boo hoo - no more wizards ever again," but I had some last minute ideas so it's all OK. In fact, it looks like there will be at least two more Wizarding Wednesdays! Yeah! I'm sorry if any of you were worried about the wizards or anything? I hope I draw more so I can turn them into a mini comic or something? People I like wizards, right?

Anyways! Hello! How are you? What have I missed? I'll tell you what you missed - John Allison said nice things about me on his blog! And he's a big deal! And he wears glasses. Hooray!

On a more serious note, I've been doing lots of thinking about what I want to get out of 2011. What a grown up thing to think. Oh! And I had some new ideas for non-comic things. Prepare to be underwhelmed!

Stay out of trouble
TWx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I share your sentiment un-named hat wizard. last min brainwave ftw!