Monday 28 March 2011

J-Man: A mini story!

Hello! I haven't written here in ages - sorry about that. I've actually had a bumload of stuff to write about, just never enough time. I just wanted to to stop by and upload the first drawing for a new mini-story that started today. It's two weeks long and is all about...um...I can't actually tell you just yet. I'll tell you when it's over!

But I'm also uploading it here because my main website appears to be having some issues. Except I can't work out what they are since it only appears to be on some browsers. Boo hoo. If anyone can work out what is going on and how to fix it, I'll draw them a picture of...some...uh...goblins? Thank You Goblins!

Also - I did the Birmingham Memorabilia event at the weekend. That's a story for another post though...

1 comment:

DC said...

Mini-story??? AWESOME!!!! :D