Saturday 20 June 2009

Saturday Faturday


Hello

Today I met up with a friend for a belated birthday picnic. It was nice but there were a lot of geese around and I find them terribly unnerving. It's the neck movements and the hissing.

Anyways. After running a few errands, we went to one of my favourite food places in London - the Rock and Sole Plaice in Covent Garden. It's just been given a fresh lick of pint and does some of the nicest fish and chips known to man.

Now I'm home and feeling Fatty Food Guilt. To cheer myself up I'm going to watch 30 Rock in bed. Here is a strip I did for the first issue of the amazing Zine Arcade. I named the lady Emma after a girl I worked with at an art gallery. I don't think she approved...

Note to self: start making new stuff. I thought it would be nice to start off with archived stuff...but it just makes me look like a lazy git.

Boo hoo.

TWx

No comments: