Friday 23 March 2012

Real Life: Last Night (and some other things)


Hello!

In today's drawing, a pal asks me what I got up to last night...but as you see - you don't find out because it's all a bit of a blur. Terrible pun aside, I wanted to put the un-blurred version up so you could see what I've been up to... Here you go!


So, there you go! I've been trying to be very sociable. It's a bit of a new adventure for me but I'm enjoying myself which is a good thing. PLUS! I went to All Tomorrow's Parties and had an amazing time. I saw some bands I'm crazy about...and I saw some I'd never heard of. There were a lot of drumkits. I think one band had five on stage at once. Maybe that's why I enjoyed The Magnetic Fields and Joanna Newsom so much? But that's for a different blog post.

Oh! I did some drawings as well!

This one is for my pal Dan (who was poorly)!

This is some fan art for Kieron Gillen's Journey Into Mystery. It's Little Loki! Awwwww!
 And here is my pal - riding a caticorn!
I think that's it. Well done for making it this far! Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: