Tuesday 9 February 2010

My first comic about proper real life things...

 
So...I have a proper website where I just upload decent drawings. It's like the blog without all the moaning and crying and talk about feelings. I haven't had my website for very long and there are still a lot of changes to make but the important thing is that the above drawing will be the 50th one uploaded! 

Since it's a bit of a special occassion, I made an effort and drew a scene from MY REAL LIFE! Doing the hourly comic thing was a bit of an eye-opener in drawing actual things about my actual life...and although I find it a bit creepy, I might try doing it a bit more from now on.

In other news, I took the day off as leave to run an errand for someone. It toko ages but that's ok because I spent the afternoon cutting out felt shapes to make cute things. I know - my life is super thrilling.

FUN FACT: I tried something a bit different /stupid when I drew me and the Mystery Person - we've both got very long bodies. There isn't a reason for doing this - I just wanted to try something new.

No comments: