Sunday 27 December 2009

Review of the Year: The Good Natured


So... 2009 is pretty much over and I've decided to write about some of the noteworthy things I've really liked about the last twelve months.

Today, it's The Good Natured - a depressingly young lady who makes music which is sort of electronic pop that got into a fight with a mild-mannered strop...or something.

'Rose,' in particular is on constant rotation on my playlists. Annoyingly, I can't find it on YouTube or Spotify or Myspace  so you'll just have to take my word for it. It's a lot less electronic than her current stuff but no less the worse for it.

You can keep up to date with The Good Natured on Myspace and you can buy her two EPs from all the usual places.

I really need to dust of my old Casiotone and get back into music making...except I won't suck this time!

OH! Here is a YouTube clip of another song which I like. Shame it isn't a proper video or anything but still - good work!

No comments: