Tuesday 11 May 2010

Harry Potter: You-Know-Who is totally evil!

URNK! A friend said that my drawings have been good lately! Which is lovely! But now I'm scared about uploading anything that might be rubbish. Today's drawing was going to be about sexy buildings (seriously) but I'm playing it safe with good ol' Harry Potter. Check it out - You-Know-Who *and* Wormtail! I'm totally spoiling you.

In other news: Oh dear. According to the Thing Website, there won't be any more events in the future.

This is sad because it was the first comic event I had a stall at and I've met some amazing people by doing it for the last three years. I suppose I'll need to branch out a bit more or just organise something. But still, the three Thing anthologies I have (2008 - 2010) are amazing and I'm always super impressed with them. Plus I liked the map so you could see who you were booking a table next to. I don't mean that in a creepy way...it was just useful.

Stop looking at me like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.