Monday 10 May 2010

I wasn't at TCAF

So - the weekend went and I still didn't go to TCAF...which would have been much sadder if I hadn't attended Alternative TCAF in town. And by that, I mean that Phil Squared and I ate pancakes and cried a little. Which is pretty much what I would have done in Toronto anyways so it all works out.

Oh! Also, we went to the Portrait Gallery and looked at the sexy Royals. It was pretty amazing and I want a codpiece. A giant codpiece. Possible made of gold?

In other news: Work is kicking my bum but look! A new drawing! This is a little awkward since I might have borrowed the faces from some people and I'm not sure if I should tell them. They aren't in a band though - I just had to plop that to get to that joke. I might make more drawings that pretend to be adverts. I might also get a life. Who knows?

1 comment:

lauren price said...

That's a good lookin' banjo!