Monday 13 September 2010

Change!

Hello! The weekend has been and gone. I had an interesting time.

ILLNESS UPDATE: Snot, headache and coughing levels all dropped by Friday evening...but most importantly, I didn't feel like I'd been punched in the face by the Germinator. That's a rubbish euphamism, isn't it? I just mean that although I might have still been coughing and what not, I actually felt better.

ANYWAYS! So on Saturday, Philippa Rice and I went to the Birmingham Zine Fest. We had a little table which we shared and everything was great. We met lots of lovely people! Maybe we met you! Then we ate food, had a mini boogies (and an ice cream) and went to bed. I slept terribly and the cough started to resurface but then it was Sunday and we went for pancakes with some nice people.

Then some other stuff happened and then I went home. I'm coughing like there's no tomorrow again which is annoying but, well, I don't feel ill. So that's OK? Right?

Also, mega thanks to everyone involved with organising the BZF!

IN OTHER NEWS: Here is a drawing about that one time I used a change machine. Fun times.

1 comment:

Bil said...

Judging from the smile of the change machine, it really is funny.