Tuesday 19 October 2010

Emma: The Painters

I know - it's an awful joke. But I wanted to draw Emma again since I enjoyed her last appearance so much...

Anyways - this is a bit of an odd drawing since I made it a few weeks ago but it kept getting pushed back and back because there were day-specific drawings that had to jump the queue. So, if I were ever to collect my favourite drawings from the last year into a FULL COLOUR COMIC then this would totally be in it. Hypothetically speaking, of course...

IN OTHER NEWS: My frist day of the New Job seemed to go well. The people are nice and I worked hard. And I didn't cry! Surely not crying is a very good sign? Thanks for the good luck guys!

Also! I just realised I didn't say who my favourite was in the X Factor this week. That's because I didn't really like any of them. Bleurgh. Hmmm...



OK - so this isn't great...except for Cher's bit at 1'20 which is ace.

No comments: