Tuesday 21 December 2010

A Christmas Gift!

Yeah! It's Mike Dolphino! You may remember him from that one time! Or that other time! I think this will be Mike's last appearance for a while since he's Philippa's BFF and I feel bad for borrowing him...although at least we got to smooch before the year is out.

So Monday sucked balls. The snow makes everything six times harder than it really needs to be. I made some Christmas cards for someone to use so I had to pay to have those printed and then I had to deliver them but getting to where I needed to be was a proper pain - lots of cancelled trains and ruined shoes. Then I delivered them and some of my plans went up in smoke. Which made me sad and a little angry... but not as angry as trying to get a train home. Seriously - the first train was too crowded to get on so I had to wait for the next one. I was lucky enough to grab a seat but then it got super busy and everyone was yelling at each other and pushing and shoving and I just wanted to go home. Boo hoo hoo.

On the plus side, I've started drawing some stuff. And by stuff... I MEAN PIXIES!!!! Yeah!

IN OTHER NEWS: Rather than having Wednesday as my last update of 2010, I'm thinking of at least finishing the week. How would you feel about that?

3 comments:

DC said...

Super-cute smooch from Mike Dolphino, aww n.n

MJ said...

Yes. Please. More.

Bil said...

Yes, do finish the week or I will never visit your website ever again.