Thursday 17 February 2011

Valentine's Day - Part 7

If this drawing doesn't make sense, click here to read the first part.

Hello Thursday! What's that? You want some more of the Valentine's story? Well, lucky you - here it is! And I'm afraid it's back to Dinosaur Toby...how do you feel about that? I'm going to ask you all what you made of this story on Friday so feel free to have some things ready to tell me. Mainly nice things though if that's possible.

Today I went to work early and left late because I had lots to do. I did a twelve hour day! But I really feel like I achieved a lot so that's good and it means I can rest easy tonight... except I've just looked at how much drawing I have to do! I've just been asked about a secret project and I've got to prep for the upcoming shows!!! Urnk!

ANYWAYS! I hope you're well!

1 comment:

DC said...

Hurrah for looking at the positive! :)