Friday 18 February 2011

Valentine's Day - Part 8

If this drawing doesn't make sense, click here to read the first part.

Hello and a very Merry Friday to you! It's pretty much the end of the special Valentine's story. I really hope you enjoyed it. It was my first attempt at telling a story in such a compressed manner whilst still working in things like Wizarding Wednesday. I even tried to get a bit of character development into - we know the wizards sit exams, that Toby really loves cake and that the sad robot can carry a lot of things.

But that's enough about what I think - what did you make of it? Be nice/constructive!

IN OTHER NEWS: I am super nervous about moving house! And work was hectic today! The work I'd been doing during the week paid off and I met some very interesting people. Fingers crossed, eh?

Have a great weekend and go easy on me if I can't update much next week! I might be without Internet! Grim...

2 comments:

DC said...

Cute and simple story. The ending is adorable! But I still wanna know what happened to the guy Toby left behind... Perhaps in the next story arc? ;)

And yes, very nice with the Wizarding Wednesday bit! I loved that n.nb

Good luck on moving!

Bil said...

That was really, really good although I would have liked to see human-Toby get into more funny (and humiliating) situations. This calls for another week-long story !